SH2 LIFT & ELECTRICAL SWITCH DIMPLE KEY
SH2 (also marked as SH 2) keys are used to operate numerous different lift locks and electrical switches
The replacement key number is stamped on the original key so to order replacement keys for DOM Electrical Switches and Lift locks just type in your key number to the search bar provided on our website and click Add to Cart. If you are not sure that this is the correct key for you, just email a picture of your original key to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help.
Lockerkeys.Biz Ltd is a national supplier of replacement locks and keys for lockers, filing cabinets and office furniture. For the last 10 years we have specialised in replacing lost and broken keys and other security equipment for residential, commercial, and industrial applications, delivered anywhere in the United Kingdom, usually next day.
We are specialists in replacement office furniture keys such as these used on office, residential and commercial lifts. Replacement keys are also available next day for a wide variety of other office furniture applications such as desks, pedestals, tambour units, and cupboards. This range of keys runs from SH1 to SH3 and there is no Master Key.
If you are not sure that this is the correct type of key for you, just email a picture of your lock face or the original key to email@example.com and we will help.
We cut these keys using the latest electronic and semi-automatic machines. Keys are cut according to the manufacturers’ own code with precision and effectively the same quality as an original key. The service we provide is for aftermarket replacement parts. The keys that we supply are not to be perceived as a genuine manufacturers part although, where possible (and if the factory that made the original still exists) we do provide original keys. The key blanks we use are best quality full-steel and manufactured specially for us under the LockDoctor.biz® brand.
For genuine replacements contact the manufacturer/ importer DOM
*** Please note that images presented are for identification purposes only. The key blanks we use are best quality full-steel and manufactured specially for us under the LockDoctor.biz® brand. If you are not sure which type of key to order please send a good close up photo of your existing key or the lockface before ordering.
We process orders for hundreds of keys within a few hours. Small orders are usually dispatched immediately within the hour.
HOW DO I ORDER REPLACEMENT KEYS?
You need to provide us with the replacement key number which is usually stamped on the lock-face (front of the lock) and on the original keys. Type the key number (or the number from the lock) into the search bar on our home page firstname.lastname@example.org and when you click GO it will give you the most common types of keys to choose from with examples that you can see for each type. If you are not sure then take a good photo of your key, a key of the same type, or a clear high-quality image of the lock-face. Email the photo to email@example.com and we will do our best to identify the right type of key to order. We can usually dispatch the same day.
- Registering online only takes a few minutes. Once this is completed you can order quickly and efficiently on the web. Our bespoke key search function allows you to find the keys you need in an instant. Just type the digits into the search box, press GO and your keys can be added to your shopping cart ready for checkout.
- The checkout process is simple and secure, allowing you to have a separate delivery address from your invoice address facilitating third party deliveries.
- Our payment process works under SagePay integration, meaning that you can rest assured that your details are safe and secure when ordering online.
- If you already have an account with us then you can email spreadsheets with lists of keys, photos of the keys you need or Official Purchase orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you place an order, you will always receive email confirmation. If you do not, then please contact us to confirm that the order was successful and that we are processing it for you.
- All our orders are sent out by Royal Mail First Class unless otherwise requested, most of our orders should arrive next working day. This is not a guaranteed service, please contact us to see if our courier service is appropriate for your requirements.
LARGER ORDERS FOR REPLACEENT KEYS
When you have a long list of replacement keys that you need then you don’t have to type each key number when ordering online. Just email your list of various replacement keys to email@example.com and confirm the total quantity of keys required.
EMAIL YOUR LIST OF KEYS
- Email your list of keys
- Confirm the quantity in the box provided
- Add to Cart and checkout
KEYS CUT FROM YOUR PHOTO
In most cases our computers and technicians can cut replacement keys if you can email us good close-up photos of your key or the lock face.