Probe Locker Lock made for Lion Steel Equipment
How do I replace my PROBE Locker Lock?
Replacing a PROBE locker lock is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps.
First, you will need to purchase the correct replacement lock for your PROBE locker. We stock these mastered under the M36 (keys in the range 36001-38000) and the M95 (keys in the range 95001-98000).
Once you have the new lock, you will need to remove the old one. To do this, use your Master Key (M36 or M95) to open the locker door. Squeeze the retaining clip tight into the body of the lock and the old lock will pop out the front of the locker. If the lock is damaged or worn then you can use a flat head screw driver to unclip the retaining clip.
Next, insert the new lock into the hole left by the old one. The spring clip should automatically snap it into place and fix it to the locker door.
Finally, test your new lock to make sure it works properly before closing up your locker or cabinet door.
With these simple steps you can quickly and easily replace your PROBE locker locks!
Each Probe locker lock comes with 2 keys in the range 36001-38000
Mastered M36 or 36A or 36-38
Body Height: 19mm
Body Length: 20mm
Body Width: 16mm
|Brand||Lowe & Fletcher|
|Keyed||Keyed To Differ|
To order replacement keys for Link Lockers just type your locker key number in the box provided and click Add to Cart. To add multiple keys click Add keycode. You can confirm your key numbers and quantities at the checkout.
The replacement key number is stamped on the front of the lock and on the original keys. Order replacement PROBE Locker Keys here: Probe Locker Keys 36001-38000 @ £2.45 | NEXT DAY
Lockerkeys. Biz Ltd is a national supplier of replacement locks and keys for lockers, filing cabinets and office furniture. For the last 15 years we have specialised in replacing lost and broken keys and other security equipment for residential, commercial, and industrial applications, delivered anywhere in the United Kingdom, usually next day.
We are specialists in replacement locker keys such as these used on PROBE, Lion and Biocote Lockers. Replacement keys are also available next day for desks, pedestals, tambour units, filing cabinets and cupboards. This range of keys runs from 66001 to 68000. If you are not sure that this is the correct type of key for you, just email a picture of your lock face or the original key to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help.
We cut these keys using the latest electronic and semi-automatic machines. Keys are cut according to the manufacturers’ own code with precision and effectively the same quality as an original key. The key blanks we use are best quality full-steel and manufactured specially for us..
We process orders for hundreds of keys within a few hours. Small orders are usually dispatched immediately within the hour.
HOW DO I ORDER REPLACEMENT KEYS?
You need to provide us with the replacement key number which is usually stamped on the lock-face (front of the lock) and on the original keys. Type the key number (or the number from the lock) into the search bar on our home page www.lockerkeys.biz and when you click GO it will give you the most common types of keys to choose from with examples that you can see for each type. If you are not sure then take a good photo of your key, a key of the same type, or a clear high-quality image of the lock-face. Email the photo to email@example.com and we will do our best to identify the right type of key to order. We can usually dispatch the same day.
- Registering online only takes a few minutes. Once this is completed you can order quickly and efficiently on the web. Our bespoke key search function allows you to find the keys you need in an instant. Just type the digits into the search box, press GO and your keys can be added to your shopping cart ready for checkout.
- The checkout process is simple and secure, allowing you to have a separate delivery address from your invoice address facilitating third party deliveries.
- Our payment process works under SagePay integration, meaning that you can rest assured that your details are safe and secure when ordering online.
- If you already have an account with us then you can email spreadsheets with lists of keys, photos of the keys you need or Official Purchase orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you place an order, you will always receive email confirmation. If you do not, then please contact us to confirm that the order was successful and that we are processing it for you.
- All our orders are sent out by Royal Mail First Class unless otherwise requested, most of our orders should arrive next working day. This is not a guaranteed service, please contact us to see if our courier service is appropriate for your requirements.
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS FOR LARGER ORDERS
When you have a long list of replacement keys that you need then you don’t have to type each key number when ordering online. Just email your list of various replacement keys to email@example.com and confirm the total quantity of keys required.
EMAIL YOUR LIST OF KEYS
- Email your list of keys
- Confirm the quantity in the box provided
- Add to Cart and checkout
KEYS CUT FROM YOUR PHOTO
In most cases our computers and technicians can cut replacement keys if you can email us good close-up photos of your key or the lock face.